How to build factories or industries can be tricky, though it seems very easy. The placement of machines, where to place the doors or gates, seating arrangements, labor quarters, placement of generators or Electrical transformers, office for managing director or chairman, Conference rooms, cabins for staff, kitchen, dining room, everything that is needed for factories matters in the success of business.
A known and famous shop is identified by its name & goodwill which can be earned by proper construction of shop/showroom. A Vaastu complaint shop is constructed with proper orientation, directional method and keeping in mind to design quintessentially for the placement of things like cash counter, placement of shop material. Nowadays, more and more number of people are running after Vaastu guidance to make their shop according to Vaastu norms which is believed to bring success and overall peace and economic growth.
Some beneficial Vaastu tips for Shop/Showroom are as follows:
- Owner of shop must sit according to Vaastu and ideally South or West is best so that he/she must face East or North.
- Plot or site of shop must be in regular shape such as rectangular or square and avoid irregular or cut property.
- Any irregularity or extension from wrong direction may bring bad luck, losses in business.
- Entrance of shop is recommended in East or North-east.
- Do not place deities of Goddess Laxmi and God Ganesha on the right side of North-east corner.
- Cash counter must be installed somewhere so that counter should open towards North and while locker or cash room should be constructed towards South-west opening in North.
- Keep heavy material such as raw material or dumping stuff on the South-west portion.
- Computer, television or other electronic equipment must be incorporated in South-east corner of shop.
- Make sure main door and other doors of shop must not make noise.
Gas stations and Patrol pumps